Monday 11 February 2013

Expecting : Emma

I asked first time mumma Emma if she had anything in mind that she would like to try for her maternity session. Its not often now i come across clients who have a set of images in mind they would like me to try, and are just happy to roll with what i chose. Emma was the same.
She trusted what i had in mind, but little did she know it was going to be a tad adventurous!

We stopped road side, we got attacked my mosquitos  we did a runner from being eaten alive in swap land, we wore gum boots and got beeped at. (Note: its not a proper session with me, unless we get honked at , at least once.) And then we headed back to my home just before dark to chat about her up coming birth over a husband cooked dinner.

Emma's partner is away for work, so i bring to you Part One of our two part expecting session with the stunningly gorgeous Emma.

Enjoy!






























No comments:

Post a Comment