Sunday 13 November 2011

{Bree + Xavier}

Bright and early on Saturday morning i caught up with a little family who i am sure to become a close part of their up coming photographic journey. And today was the beginning. 

I packed one of Nan's old antique recliners and met near some open land and large pond near home. We were greeted with a huge 6ft Mumma Roo only metres away with baby on board, which made for X's highlight of the day!

Bree and Xavier have only 15 short weeks until a special arrival is welcomed into this blissful family. My next 'photo' meet with Bree will be for her maternity session and not long after that i will at the birth of baby blue. I can not believe how blessed i am to have such amazing people around me.

x












1 comment:

  1. these are so beautiful and you look gorgeous bree so ner.. my favs are the close up of X on the chair.. and the one of bree and x in colour.. you definitely need those ones on canvas bree!

    ReplyDelete